- 1) OWNER INFORMATION
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the following company data is provided:
|Owner:||J. PARETA, SA (hereafter PARETA)|
|Address:||Polígono Industrial Gelidense 3, Nave 22 · 08790 · Gelida, Barcelona (SPAIN)|
|Tax ID No:||A08419186|
|Registry data:||Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Sheet 33,532, Folio 1 Volume 3,167, Book 2,531, Section 2|
- 2) CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Any person who accesses the PARETA Website will be considered a User. The User agrees to use the Website, and those services made available through it, in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of this clause. Accordingly, they are obliged not to use the Website for purposes or effects that are unlawful and/or contrary to these provisions, that may damage the rights and/or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the Website or prevent its normal use, or of the services accessible through it.
The use of the Website and/or its services implies full, unconditional acceptance, and the validity of each and every one of the clauses contained in the latest updated version of this Legal Notice, so the User should be aware of the importance of reading them each time they visit the Website.
- 3) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the photographs, the videos, the sounds, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and the contents that are contained in the Website belonging to PARETA or third-party licensors are protected by the Spanish law on the Intellectual and industrial property rights. The reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the Website, or its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation or decompilation, or other legally recognised rights of the owner, without prior permission in writing is not permitted. The User, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on the Website for their personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes or to incur illegal activities is prohibited. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by PARETA or third-party licensors, who will ensure compliance with the above conditions and the proper use of the contents presented on their Website, exercising all relevant civil and criminal actions in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the User.
- 5) PRIVACY ISSUES
In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, (GDPR), we offer you the following information about the processing of the personal data you may provide us with:
- – Who is your data controller?
Our details are at the top of this legal notice.
- We process the information submitted to us to offer and bill our services and products.
- If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about products, services or activities.
- – For how long will we store your data?
The personal data provided will be stored for as long as it is strictly necessary. That is, while you are a User of our services or want to continue receiving information.
- – What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you give us.
(Under 16s) It will be understood that the information sent by children under 16 years of age has been obtained by the consent of their legal representatives. If not, the legal representative should inform you as soon as possible.
- – Who will we transfer your data to?
The data will not be transferred to third parties unless required by law or if necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request the deletion of such data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data: in this case we will only store it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the interested party has the right to object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing it, except for compelling legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Interested parties are also entitled to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a complaint with the competent Control Authority.
- – How can you exercise your rights?
By sending us a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you to our address or e-mail (which appear at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
- – How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process is submitted by the interested party, who guarantees that the information provided is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The data that is marked with an asterisk is mandatory for us to be able to provide you with the requested service.
- – What data do we process?
The data we process ranges from the following categories:
- Identifying data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Other information requested in our forms.
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
- 6) WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the GDPR, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the handling of the data we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information on the data processing policies for personnel.
- Periodic backups.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
- 7) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
PARETA acts with the utmost diligence possible so that the data and information offered on its Website is updated at all times. It does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the Website, reserving the right to modify these contents at any time. PARETA is not responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included in the Website.
Commercial relations between customers will be governed by the general conditions that, if necessary, would be established by PARETA in a specific document for this purpose, or for specific agreements that may be agreed with customers.
- 8) INFORMATION AND COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING POLICY
PARETA undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. For these purposes, therefore, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the Website, produced as a result of maintenance and/or incomplete updating of the information contained, will not be considered as misleading advertising in these sections. PARETA, owing to the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct them as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
PARETA undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. For this purpose, information sent to PARETA customers will not be considered as commercial communication provided that its purpose is the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between the customer and PARETA, as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities belonging to the service that the customer has contracted.
- 9) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
The use of this Website implies full acceptance of the terms of this Legal Notice. This Legal Notice and all the relations established between PARETA and the User of the Website and its services will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation.
– Last revision: August 2018