• Shot pressure: 7 Bar or 10 Bar.
• The pressure tolerance range of shot is
around ±0,5 Bar.
• Fluids: This kind of valve is designed for water and heating heaters mainly.
• Temperature range: Until 95ºC.
• This valve guarantees the proper functioning of heater due to its dual role; shot valve and check valve.
• The stainless steel parts provide a better valve performance and also a long life.
• Special handle design with safety screw and lock to avoid the incorrect or improper use of the relief system.
• Special design of overpressure evacuation nozzle, easily adaptable to any flexible hose of market.
• Connection threads: Male-Female threads according to Standard ISO-228 (BS2779).
• Body surface treatment: nickel coating for corrosion protection and also getting a nice visual aspect.
• Manufacturer brand: PARETA’s logo (J.P.B.) forged directly in the body surface.
• Flow direction: The body has an arrow marked indicating the flow direction.
1. Safety screw in handle (Q235)
2. Special overpressure nozzle for pipe (Brass)
3. Springs (shot & anti back ow) (Stainless steel)
4. Anti backflow joint system (NBR)